The Pour Moi team is growing fast and we’re looking for more passionate people to help our customers feel fabulous! Could you be part of the Pour Moi team?
From when we sold our very first bra way back in 2005, to today when we sell one approximately every 30 seconds, passion and playfulness is at the heart of everything we do. Our team is not the only thing about Pour Moi that’s expanding! Our range has grown along with us to include clothing, sportswear, nightwear and hosiery with exciting new developments planned for future seasons.
Our predicted annual turnover is £25 million, making us one of the leading brands in lingerie and swimwear. With sales increasing year on year, it means we need more brilliant people who share our passion, to join in with the next part of our story.
Before you decide to work somewhere new, you’ll want to know a bit more about the company to find out if it’s a good fit for you. So, to show off our best bits, we’ve put together a list of all the perks you can expect when you join Pour Moi.
Central offices in Brighton
Sunday night blues? What are they? Funny, friendly colleagues will make your Mondays much less painful. And then there’s our location. Want to go for a quick dip in the sea before work? Love to listen to a wild soundtrack - the noise of the local seagulls. Our Brighton offices let you do all this, plus they’re handy for the train station (and nipping to all the quirky independent shops in your lunch break).
Sharing the same goals helps us work together as a team. So, to make sure everyone’s on board, we offer a generous annual bonus scheme. After all, success is always better when you share it.
Got friends? We’ve got discounts. Whether you want to treat yourself to leggings or your mum to slippers, you'll receive an exclusive discount on all Pour Moi products.
Dolly Parton may have worked nine to five, but you don’t have to. We’re all about being healthy and happy here at Pour Moi so we’re open to a chat about flexible working.
- Responsible for designing lingerie & swimwear ranges which fit with the Pour Moi Brand handwriting
- Provide a valued input into the 'look, feel and direction’ of the range
- Turn inspiration into creative, innovative designs that can be made technically up to J cups / 44 backs & dress size 22, ensuring our shapes fit & flatter our customers
- Create concise design packs to go out to the factories, with a clear understanding of garment construction
- Work to capitalise on opportunities for further development within the ranges
- Compile trend and mood boards, carry out extensive research to identify the latest key trends and catwalk influences to inspire and develop new ranges which complement and drive forward existing product lines
- Work closely with the technical team on fitting and technical development, follow design from concept to 1st fit.
- Source fabrics/laces/silk/satin etc.
- Liaise with factories on product development ensuring everything is delivered to a critical path
- An interest in both design and technical is a must as fit is the most important feature of our brand
Click here to apply
- Test the fit of various Lingerie, Clothing and Swimwear garments in our North Street, Brighton based office 2 hours a week (between Mon-Fri, 10am-3pm).
- Measurements must be similar to the below:
Bust at fullest 89cm
Waist at narrowest 70cm
Full hip 94cm
Bra size 32DD
Click here to apply
- Liaise on a daily basis with Far East factories in a clear and concise way
- Have a clear understanding of garment construction and attention to detail, along with knowledge of patterns to be able to correct garments that are not fitting
- Have a good understanding of garment grading to be able to both create and sign off specs
- Organise fit sessions and maintain the look of the brand, maintaining consistency across product areas
- Manage critical path and deadlines
- Manage the sealing process from initial fit through to production
- Check production samples once in the warehouse
- Monitor returns and website feedback on ranges
Click here to apply