The Pour Moi team is growing fast and we’re looking for more passionate people to help our customers feel fabulous! Could you be part of the Pour Moi team?
From when we sold our very first bra way back in 2005, to today when we sell one approximately every 30 seconds, passion and playfulness is at the heart of everything we do. Our team is not the only thing about Pour Moi that’s expanding! Our range has grown along with us to include clothing, sportswear, nightwear and hosiery with exciting new developments planned for future seasons.
Our predicted annual turnover is £25 million, making us one of the leading brands in lingerie and swimwear. With sales increasing year on year, it means we need more brilliant people who share our passion, to join in with the next part of our story.
Before you decide to work somewhere new, you’ll want to know a bit more about the company to find out if it’s a good fit for you. So, to show off our best bits, we’ve put together a list of all the perks you can expect when you join Pour Moi.
Central offices in Brighton
Sunday night blues? What are they? Funny, friendly colleagues will make your Mondays much less painful. And then there’s our location. Want to go for a quick dip in the sea before work? Love to listen to a wild soundtrack - the noise of the local seagulls. Our Brighton offices let you do all this, plus they’re handy for the train station (and nipping to all the quirky independent shops in your lunch break).
Sharing the same goals helps us work together as a team. So, to make sure everyone’s on board, we offer a generous annual bonus scheme. After all, success is always better when you share it.
Got friends? We’ve got discounts. Whether you want to treat yourself to leggings or your mum to slippers, you'll receive an exclusive discount on all Pour Moi products.
Dolly Parton may have worked nine to five, but you don’t have to. We’re all about being healthy and happy here at Pour Moi so we’re open to a chat about flexible working.
- Assisting the merchandiser in the planning of the department
- Assist in the preparation of information for sales meetings and checking orders when they come in
- Support the merchandiser in planning sales and stock phasing by line and category
- Complete relevant and timely analysis and planning documentation
- Actively trade the brand, completing daily/weekly/monthly analysis for the department, ensuring accuracy and making recommendations from the analysis to maximise sales and minimise any potential risk
- Support the merchandiser by continuously reviewing commitment against current performance and future estimates to maximise sales and sell through
- Ensure on time delivery to all customers and highlight opportunities for repeat buys
- Keep up to date with retail activity and trends in the market
- Work with the MAA to manage stock moves between the 2 warehouses to optimise availability on the website and ensure orders are delivered to customers on time
- Work with the buying and shipping team to ensure intake is on time and communicate any issues to the B&M and Sales team
- Place orders with the supply base to required critical path deadlines
Click here to apply
Merchandising Admin Assistant
- Manage the allocation of stock between our 2 warehouses to ensure good availability for our website and all customers
- Communicate with the warehouse teams and customers to ensure a smooth flow of stock to meet customer orders, identifying any issues and taking appropriate action
- Run reports for trade on a daily/weekly/seasonal basis
- Support merchandising and sales team in managing data for customers
- Check lines are live with correct imagery on Pour Moi website and customer websites
- Check lines are linked correctly on Pour Moi and customer websites and update tracker
- Create purchase orders for suppliers and input data onto the system
- Update supplier POs with most up to date information
- Support the team in tracking intake
- Help track customer POs and support with updating system when required
Click here to apply
- Test the fit of various Lingerie, Clothing and Swimwear garments in our North Street, Brighton based office 2 hours a week (between Mon-Fri, 10am-3pm).
- Measurements must be similar to the below:
Bust at fullest 89cm
Waist at narrowest 70cm
Full hip 94cm
Bra size 32DD
Click here to apply